SaZ, A CS:2D Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

LiLia  

Latest topics
» Bus School Application to be VIP
application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty10/7/2015, 9:22 pm by Bus School

» The main forum has been moved
application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty21/6/2015, 10:38 pm by Anonymous :D

» Application to be mod on saz server
application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty28/3/2015, 7:33 pm by Anonymous :D

» Aplication mod
application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty6/2/2015, 8:12 am by Ajmin

» Refurbishing the forum
application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty4/2/2015, 6:44 pm by ZxC

» Ban appeals request
application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty4/2/2015, 6:32 pm by ZxC

» Suggesting ideas
application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty4/2/2015, 6:23 pm by ZxC

» Rule violation and banning
application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty4/2/2015, 6:01 pm by ZxC

» Server Rules
application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty4/2/2015, 5:57 pm by ZxC

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so)

4 posters

Go down

application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so)

Post by WIKTOR(RUS) 25/6/2014, 5:19 pm

Your nickname in unrealsoftware: WIKTOR_RUS

Usgn Id#:119005

Surname or family name: Wiktor

How old are you?:13, but that doesnt mean that I'm regular schoolboy capsing that everyone is cheater...

Time Zone / Country of Residence: GMT +3(Moscow)

How long you can be active on the server for a week? At what time?: Per day i can be 2 hours active, i don't know when...

Any server that you have visited: Well, Citylife. That's how my long visited servers list ends.

What is your rank now in the game? : 523 of 531. But I'm playing it too much, it just wont raise at all!

Do you have experience in managing a server?: Yes, but small. But i have experience in controlling it with admin access...

Why do you want to be a moderator?: Stop dumb asses doing bad things...

Do you have a conflict with other players in this community: Lol no!

Do you understand that not following the rules of the server, forums can have you removed from the moderator team? Or by mistreating/abusing your position can get you removed and banned from the team moderator and/or banned from the server: Of course! As i said I'm not 13 year regular schoolboy!

Other information that you want to share: I am is i am. Enough?

Last edited by WIKTOR(RUS) on 25/6/2014, 8:50 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : (or any power type))

WIKTOR(RUS)
User
User

Back to top Go down

application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty Re: Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so)

Post by WIKTOR(RUS) 25/6/2014, 5:19 pm

GODDAMIT I pressed "send" accidentally!

But edited it as well!

WIKTOR(RUS)
User
User

Back to top Go down

application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty Re: Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so)

Post by G-One 25/6/2014, 6:04 pm

I VOTE YES

I believe you because i am 11 year old and i think i ain't doing anything wrong Razz!.
G-One
G-One
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Back to top Go down

application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty Thanks, G-One!

Post by WIKTOR(RUS) 25/6/2014, 6:07 pm

Well, just thanks.

WIKTOR(RUS)
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 25/6/2014, 7:05 pm

I Voted no because there are many admins .
and firstly u should get vip then mod then admin /

Back to top Go down

Post by G-One 25/6/2014, 7:10 pm

Ajmin wrote:I Voted no because there are many admins .

Yeah.Good Point.Sorry i VOTE NO To Admin And I VOTE YES To Mod!.

Let's See What Dice Says.
G-One
G-One
Head-Admin
Head-Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by WIKTOR(RUS) 25/6/2014, 8:49 pm

Well, I wish having an any type of power...

WIKTOR(RUS)
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonymous :D 25/6/2014, 10:09 pm

you now VIP
Anonymous :D
Anonymous :D
Owner
Owner

http://saz-clan.tk/

Back to top Go down

application - Admin(or any power type) application(i hope so) Empty about (MOD)

Post by [SaZ] eL7 26/6/2014, 8:29 am

G-One wrote:
Ajmin wrote:I Voted no because there are many admins .

Yeah.Good Point.Sorry  i VOTE NO To Admin And I VOTE YES To Mod!.

Let's See What Dice Says.
I consider that to be (MOD) to it still early as for (MOD) as it seems to me it is necessary to play on the server more than 40 minutes a day as I observe now it.
[SaZ] eL7
[SaZ] eL7
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by WIKTOR(RUS) 26/6/2014, 12:26 pm

Thank you Very Happy

WIKTOR(RUS)
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/6/2014, 4:17 pm

Which means this application for admin is rejected , but u will have something which u deserves .

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down