SaZ, A CS:2D Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

LiLia  

Latest topics
» Bus School Application to be VIP
clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong Empty10/7/2015, 9:22 pm by Bus School

» The main forum has been moved
clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong Empty21/6/2015, 10:38 pm by Anonymous :D

» Application to be mod on saz server
clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong Empty28/3/2015, 7:33 pm by Anonymous :D

» Aplication mod
clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong Empty6/2/2015, 8:12 am by Ajmin

» Refurbishing the forum
clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong Empty4/2/2015, 6:44 pm by ZxC

» Ban appeals request
clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong Empty4/2/2015, 6:32 pm by ZxC

» Suggesting ideas
clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong Empty4/2/2015, 6:23 pm by ZxC

» Rule violation and banning
clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong Empty4/2/2015, 6:01 pm by ZxC

» Server Rules
clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong Empty4/2/2015, 5:57 pm by ZxC

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Apply for Admin in [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong

5 posters

Go down

ACCEPT? him OR NOT?

clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong I_vote_lcap100%clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong I_vote_lcap0%clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong Empty Apply for Admin in [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong

Post by Street Workout 12/10/2014, 10:00 am

Your nickname in unrealsoftware: Centralero.

Usgn Id#: 16906.

Surname or family name: it does not matter.

How old are you?:17

Time Zone / Country of Residence: Gmt+02:00 Spain.

How long you can be active on the server for a week? At what time?: 5 hours each day.

Any server that you have visited: All Server Saz.

What is your rank now in the game? : Admin.

Do you have experience in managing a server?: Yes.

Why do you want to be a moderator?: To protect from hackers.

Do you have a conflict with other players in this community: No Maybe.

Do you understand that not following the rules of the server, forums can have you removed from the moderator team? Or by mistreating/abusing your position can get you removed and banned from the team moderator and/or banned from the server: Yes.

Street Workout
User
User

Back to top Go down

clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong Empty Re: Apply for Admin in [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong

Post by ZxC 12/10/2014, 10:08 am

I vote YES.
ZxC
ZxC
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

clan -  Apply for Admin in  [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong Empty Re: Apply for Admin in [SaZ] Clan /The other application is null I'm wrong

Post by Street Workout 12/10/2014, 10:50 am

Thanks ZxC

lol! lol!

Street Workout
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by ZxC 12/10/2014, 10:53 am

Street Workout wrote:Thanks ZxC

lol! lol!

Anyway to keep the admin rank, you must be really active at forum and servers to investigate against cheaters and break rules, ok?
ZxC
ZxC
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Street Workout 12/10/2014, 10:58 am

Yes, I'm almost always in the forum when I can clear, i who break the rules must be punished

Street Workout
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by flying666 12/10/2014, 1:15 pm

I VOTE YES
flying666
flying666
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by TopNorTH 12/10/2014, 1:18 pm

I vote a huge YES!!!
TopNorTH
TopNorTH
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/10/2014, 1:20 pm

I will accept u,
if the YES % is more than NO Very Happy at the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by COB®a 12/10/2014, 2:08 pm

i vote yes . because u are active in forum and in servers Wink
COB®a
COB®a
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by ZxC 12/10/2014, 2:14 pm

Accepted and moved to accepted.
ZxC
ZxC
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down