SaZ, A CS:2D Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

LiLia  

Latest topics
» Bus School Application to be VIP
Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers Empty10/7/2015, 9:22 pm by Bus School

» The main forum has been moved
Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers Empty21/6/2015, 10:38 pm by Anonymous :D

» Application to be mod on saz server
Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers Empty28/3/2015, 7:33 pm by Anonymous :D

» Aplication mod
Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers Empty6/2/2015, 8:12 am by Ajmin

» Refurbishing the forum
Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers Empty4/2/2015, 6:44 pm by ZxC

» Ban appeals request
Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers Empty4/2/2015, 6:32 pm by ZxC

» Suggesting ideas
Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers Empty4/2/2015, 6:23 pm by ZxC

» Rule violation and banning
Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers Empty4/2/2015, 6:01 pm by ZxC

» Server Rules
Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers Empty4/2/2015, 5:57 pm by ZxC

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics

Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers

2 posters

Go down

Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers Empty Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers

Post by ggio 1/10/2014, 5:40 pm

Usgn Id#:16097,113772, i am using 113772, because my first account's email is expried so i cannot back my forgotten password

Surname or family name: Giorgi Gagua,

How old are you?:16

Time Zone / Country of Residence: idk

How long you can be active on the server for a week? At what time?: i will be active everyday when i will have a time

Any server that you have visited: cZ Gaming Servers at 2010 , Fruit clan servers at 2010
TGV Dust server at 2010, pcs servers and many much others

What is your rank now in the game? : 1d 22h on old sparta

Do you have experience in managing a server?: Yes

Why do you want to be a moderator?: well i am official Member of clan, also moderating server and make all players follow to the rules

Do you have a conflict with other players in this community: I never had problems with any members at this clan

Do you understand that not following the rules of the server, forums can have you removed from the moderator team? Or by mistreating/abusing your position can get you removed and banned from the team moderator and/or banned from the server:
Yes i aggre with rules.
----------------------------------
MultiGame = Mod
Sparta = Mod2
MineCraft =Mod2

Last edited by ggio on 1/10/2014, 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add server names, where i want to become moderator)

ggio
User
User

Back to top Go down

Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers Empty Re: Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers

Post by ZxC 1/10/2014, 5:53 pm

Your rank group will be gave back.

Just wait.

(EDIT)

Come to minecraft to make you mod.

Damm >_< i can't use the !promote command, it said i don't have rights, but i'm Co.Owner.

Last edited by ZxC on 1/10/2014, 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
ZxC
ZxC
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers Empty Re: Applicaption For Getting Rank back on all saz servers

Post by ggio 1/10/2014, 6:25 pm

ZxC wrote:Your rank group will be gave back.

Just wait.

(EDIT)

Damm >_< i can't use the !promote command, it said i don't have rights, but i'm Co.Owner.

Anyway you said you was S-Mod then i will make you s-mod back.
i was talking about mod group

ggio
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by ZxC 1/10/2014, 6:26 pm

ggio wrote:
ZxC wrote:Your rank group will be gave back.

Just wait.

(EDIT)

Anyway you said you was S-Mod then i will make you s-mod back.
i was talking about mod group

Opps, sorry i edit my post now.

Anyway i made you mod in Minigames.
ZxC
ZxC
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by ggio 1/10/2014, 6:49 pm

thank you zxc

ggio
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down