SaZ, A CS:2D Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

LiLia  

Latest topics
» Bus School Application to be VIP
citylife - Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife Empty10/7/2015, 9:22 pm by Bus School

» The main forum has been moved
citylife - Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife Empty21/6/2015, 10:38 pm by Anonymous :D

» Application to be mod on saz server
citylife - Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife Empty28/3/2015, 7:33 pm by Anonymous :D

» Aplication mod
citylife - Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife Empty6/2/2015, 8:12 am by Ajmin

» Refurbishing the forum
citylife - Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife Empty4/2/2015, 6:44 pm by ZxC

» Ban appeals request
citylife - Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife Empty4/2/2015, 6:32 pm by ZxC

» Suggesting ideas
citylife - Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife Empty4/2/2015, 6:23 pm by ZxC

» Rule violation and banning
citylife - Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife Empty4/2/2015, 6:01 pm by ZxC

» Server Rules
citylife - Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife Empty4/2/2015, 5:57 pm by ZxC

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife

5 posters

Go down

citylife - Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife Empty Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife

Post by hazimhaziq 15/7/2014, 4:24 am

Your nickname in unrealsoftware:warcraft4

Usgn Id#:123344

Surname or family name: I dont have a family name -.- .. my name is Akram Zaki

How old are you?:15 years old

Time Zone / Country of Residence: I dont know.. xD .. but i live in Malaysia

How long you can be active on the server for a week? At what time?: 8 Hour, on weekend (Saturday and Sunday) 2 hours on Monday until Friday

Any server that you have visited: , Citylife WoW, Blondie CityLife,Ninjalife ,SaZ new Citylife

What is your rank now in the game? : Player

Do you have experience in managing a server?: Yes

Why do you want to be a moderator?: I want Blondie CityLife and SaZ New Citylife server know by all people that playing CS2D and to protect this server from Hacker,Spammer,and Cheater.I love Blondie Citylife and SaZ New Citylife

Do you have a conflict with other players in this community: Of Course No..

Do you understand that not following the rules of the server, forums can have you removed from the moderator team? Or by mistreating/abusing your position can get you removed and banned from the team moderator and/or banned from the server: Yes, I Know. I promise i will follow the rules

Other information that you want to share:I hope you can accept me as Mod in SaZ new citylife.. i love that server. hope you understanf me .

hazimhaziq

Back to top Go down

citylife - Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife Empty Re: Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife

Post by Anonymous :D 15/7/2014, 8:02 am

vote yes!
wait for ajmin Very Happy
Anonymous :D
Owner
Owner

http://saz-clan.tk/

Back to top Go down

citylife - Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife Empty Re: Akram's apply for CT in blondie and SaZ citylife

Post by Guest 15/7/2014, 8:07 pm

Hi akram, it's me fareed. I vote yes too  Very Happy 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/7/2014, 8:09 pm

I vote yes Very Happy
he is in a right path as he didnt applied for admin or any, just ct.
all players should follow this !!
ct in citylife will be contributed as trainee in forum Very Happy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 15/7/2014, 8:12 pm

So accept?

Back to top Go down

Post by James Bond 16/7/2014, 3:45 am

Congratz Akram. Now show your potential!
James Bond
James Bond
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/7/2014, 7:31 am

Malaysia time is UTC+08:00, :/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonymous :D 16/7/2014, 7:36 am

good, you trainee now Very Happy
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Very evil 16/7/2014, 12:15 pm

i_vote_yes
Very evil
Very evil
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Anonymous :D 16/7/2014, 2:39 pm

-.-
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by kristian_lim 21/7/2014, 10:23 am

xD

kristian_lim
User
User

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/7/2014, 11:00 pm

Very evil wrote:i_vote_yes
Too late black devil Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down